America the Beautiful Reverse (Summer 2019)
About Los Angeles
- New York: Get to know your newfound friends at a lively Highlight Dinner at Bond 45, recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Washington, D.C.: Indulge in a delicious Highlight Dinner at one of the city's popular local restaurants.
- South Carolina: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Poogan's Porch, a local institution and favourite.
- Memphis: Head to a speakeasy above BB King's Blues Club for an atmospheric Highlight Dinner.
- Little Rock: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Marlsgate Plantation, a stately mansion with a majestic setting.
- Amarillo: Savour a Highlight Dinner at the Big Texan, where everything truly is bigger in Texas.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner in the Thunderbird Room taking in awe-inspiring views.
- Los Angeles: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at Cafe Pinot against a glittering L.A. backdrop.
- Dining Summary: 21 Breakfasts (B) and 11 Dinners with wine (DW).
- New York: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert.
- Washington, D.C.: See all of the amazing memorials and monuments in the nation's capital.
- Atlanta: Step into the world of world news and live broadcast at a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Global Headquarters of CNN.
- Little Rock: Learn the whiskey making process from a liquor expert on a private tour and tasting at the Rock Town Distillery.
- Dallas: Join a stadium guide for a VIP tour at one of the richest sports franchises in America – the Dallas Cowboys (subject to availability).
- Santa Fe: With an expert in history, art and culture, tour historic Santa Fe on a guided trolley tour.
- Grand Canyon: With a Local Expert, learn about the formation of one of the United States' most renowned natural wonders, while sipping a glass of sparkling wine.
- Los Angeles: Step beyond the red carpet with a theatre guide for a behind-the-scenes look at the Oscars® on a private tour of the Dolby Theatre®.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- New York: The future of travel is refined NYC luxury at the New York Marriott Marquis, situated in the heart of Times Square.
- Washington, D.C.: Stay at the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, a Washington, D.C. landmark for over 90 years ago.
- Charleston: Stay in the heart of historic Charleston.
- Atlanta: Discover one of the best hotels in downtown Atlanta with stunning views of the skyline.
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
- Dallas: The Magnolia Dallas Downtown offers a comfortable stay and ideal location in the Historic District.
- Santa Fe: The Inn and Spa at Loretto is a boutique hotel famous for its traditional pueblo architecture and first class service.
- Flagstaff: Stay amidst Ponderosa Pines, near downtown.
- Grand Canyon: Spend the night near the rim of the Grand Canyon, inside the National Park.
- Las Vegas: The ARIA sets the standard for opulent detail, impeccable service and lavish accommodation that will enhance your stay in this dazzling city.
- Los Angeles: The JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE is the focal point of Los Angeles.
Top Rated Highlights
- New York: Marvel at the sweeping skyline views, including some of the city's most prominent landmarks from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at the Rockefeller Center.
- Route 66: Stop in Kingman and Seligman.
- North Carolina: At the Tobacco Farm Life Museum, learn about cultivating one of the most important crops in this part of the country.
- Charleston: Discover South Carolina's oldest city during a historic carriage tour where you may catch a glimpse of Rainbow Row, Antebellum Mansions, hidden gardens and courtyards, churches and elaborate graveyards.
- Memphis: Explore the Graceland Mansion and grounds.
- Little Rock: Visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
- Fort Worth: Visit the Stockyards National Historic District, established to preserve Fort Worth's rich livestock history.
- Cadillac Ranch: See the 10 classic Cadillacs buried nose down in the dirt.
- Winslow: Stop to pay homage to the 'Man Standin' on the Corner.
- Sedona: Spend time in this mystical town.