Wonders of the American West (Summer 2019)
About Las Vegas
- Monument Valley: Enjoy an authentic cookout and Highlight Lunch amid the majestic buttes and mesas of the surrounding landscape.
- Moab: Chow down a traditional cowboy barbeque in a scenic alfresco setting at Red Cliffs Lodge.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Get together with your new friends for a memorable Celebration Dinner within the park’s beautiful surroundings.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Monument Valley: With a Navajo guide, board an all-terrain vehicle for a private tour through the mythical formation of the Navajo Tribal Park.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Las Vegas: Where else would you want to stay other than ARIA Resort and Casino? A modern, luxury, upscale resort, located right along the famed Las Vegas Strip.
- Grand Canyon: Stay in rustic charm at the historic Grand Canyon Lodge.
- Lake Powell: Relax and enjoy the superb views from your guaranteed Lake View Rooms at the Lake Powell Resort and Marinas.
- Mesa Verde: Enjoy sweeping views of the National Park from the Far View Lodge.
- Moab: Get a real taste of the West at the ranch-style Red Cliffs Lodge, situated under the fiery red cliffs of Moab.
- Bryce Canyon: Located right inside the National Park, The Lodge at Bryce Canyon is a landmark property.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mesa Verde: See the ancient pueblo cliff dwellings, known as the Cliff Palace.
- Arches National Park: Enjoy views of the natural formations, including the iconic Delicate Arch.
- Scenic Drives: Travel the Trail of the Ancients, through the Ute Reservation. Take the All-American Road Scenic Byway 12 through Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Drive along Zion National Park Scenic Byway. Virgin River Gorge.