Crystal - Luxury All Inclusive River - New Mahler Sailings for 2018
Newly released Crystal Mahler 2018 Danube sailings, 7-days balcony suite starting at $3,050 pp
. .. Guests save up to $1000 per suite! Select 2017 Fall voyages also included!
Traveling between Vienna and Budapest, these new 7- and 11-day voyages bring Crystal’s enriching Experiences of Discovery® aboard The World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line™. Former US Ambassador and founder of Susan G. Komen®, Nancy Brinker, and Crystal CEO and President Edie Rodriguez, will each host a 7-day voyage, while an 11-day May voyage will explore "Jewish Heritage" sites with multiple overnights in Vienna, Passau, Linz and Budapest.
Book by September 30, 2017 and enjoy Early Booking Savings of up to $1,000 per suite — a reward we are extending on various late 2017 voyages, too.
New 2018 Mahler Voyages:
7-days - Apr 10, 2018 - hosted by Nancy Brinker
7-days - Apr 17, 2018
7-days - Apr 24, 2018 - hosted by Crystal's CEO Edie Rodriguez
11-days - May 1, 2018 - Jewish Heritage Cruise
2017 Fall Voyages:
10-days - Nov 23 & Dec 23, 2017 - Crystal Mozart
14-days - Nov 5 & Nov 19, 2017 - Crystal Ravel
16-days - Nov 17, Dec 3 & Dec 19, 2017 - Crystal Mahler
CRYSTAL CLEAR CHOICES SAVINGS - NOW Including River
Crystal Clear Choices Promotion, Book by 9/30/2017
Crystal Offers an Array of Voyages for Everyone's Tastes. Perfect choices for groups! Ocean and River Cruise Options.
Themed voyages to choose from with Crystal:
- Ocean Views - voyages with guest speakers featuring politics and world affairs
- Mind, Body & Spirit - rejuvenating voayges with Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates
- Big Band & Ballroom Dance - instructors, bands and guest lectures
- Golf - a golfer's dream with PGA instructors and golf celebrities
- Jazz Days & Cabaret Nights - enriching lectures into the world of jazz and live musical performances
- Film & Theatre - guest speakers and film authorities saluting film and theatre
- Crystal Wine & Food Festival - into it's 21st year - a celebration of culinary arts attracting world's top chefs, wine experts and mixologists
- Crystal on Broadway - Multi-Tony Award winning Broadway producer Kevin McCollum brings cast members and creative experts from theatre's premiere shows
- Fashion & Style - Fashion shows, movies and documentaries celebrating the world of fashion
In addition to the above themed cruises, Crystal is pleased to also offer numerous Exclusive Event Cruises including:
- Guest Lecturer - Jean-Michel Cousteau
- President's Cruises 2017 & 2018 - with Crystal CEO and President Edie Rodriguez
- Crystal Society Cruise - sail with fellow Crystal Society members
- Cruise with Nancy Brinker - founder of Susan G Komen and former Ambassador to Hungary
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Jewish Heritage Cruise
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.