Lowest Fares Carnival Cruise Lines
About The Bahamas - From $339.00 USD
Carnival Cruise Lines
Liberty of the Seas
Sailing from Port Canaveral
3 nights to the Bahamas
May 24, 2018
- Thursday Port Canaveral 4:00pm
- Friday Nassau 10:00am 6:00pm
- Saturday Day at sea
- Sunday Port Canaveral 8:00am
Inside cabin double - $339.00 per person
Inside cabin triple - $339.00 per person passenger 1 and 2, $199.00 for passenger 3
Oceanview cabin double - $394.00 per person
Oceanview cabin triple - $394.00 per person passenger 1 and 2, $199.00 for passenger 3
Government taxes are $83.50 per person and not included in cruise fare.
To make this cruise all-inclusive you can add the following options to the cruise:
Gratuities $40.50 per person ($13.50 per person per day)
Beverage packages $172.33 Cheers package for adults 21 and over, or Bottomless Bubbles (soda) for $25.88 per person
The deposit for the cruise is $100 per person by October 6th and final payment would be March 26, 2018
There is a $25 per cabin shipboard credit
If you have a minimum of 8 cabins with at least 2 people in each cabin you qualify for a group rate and 1 passenger would be free (you as group leader)
The free guest is for the base cruise fare and does not include the port fees and government taxes which are $172.50 total.
The port fees are included in the cruise fares listed above.
Below is the information for the beverage packages.
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $50.00 or lower menu price
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Large format water bottles in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $50.00
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Beverages offered at gangway
- Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES EXCLUDES:
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages other than soda and juices listed above.
- Bottled water.
- Specialty coffee.
- Beverages offered at gangway while debarking.
The following restrictions apply:
- Only one beverage at a time maybe ordered
- No sharing is permitted.
- Program is non-refundable
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.