Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast and Cruise Inside Stateroom (Summer 2017)
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Vancouver: Guided tour, see the totem poles in Stanley Park.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Victoria: Dine at Canoe Brewpub for a Highlight Dinner on the waterfront.
- Vancouver: Featuring a west coast inspired menu, dine at Stanley Park Pavillion, overlooking the Stanley Park gardens.
- Lake Louise: A delightful and warming Afternoon Tea is served in the resort before heading to Banff.
- Banff: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around evening.
- Spokane: Dine at Steam Plant Brewing Co. & Pub, nestled among the remaining catwalks, pipes and boilers of a historic Spokane building.
- Quincy: Visit a boutique winery for a behind the cellar doors look and wine tasting.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar's, aptly referred to as Seattle's King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Welcome Reception (WD), 13 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L), 2 Dinners (D) 1 Dine-Around (DA), 3 Highlight Dinners (HD), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) On the ms Nieuw Amsterdam* 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D)
- Vancouver: A Local Expert shares all of the city highlights in this bustling west coast seaport.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
- The Canadian: Stay aboard VIA Rail's The Canadian, simply one of the world's greatest rail journeys.
- Jasper: Join your Tour Director for an interpretive talk on the trails of Maligne Canyon and cruise the lake.
- Jasper: A local naturalist uncovers the history of local flora and fauna.
- Icefields Parkway: Experience Athabasca Glacier on-board a specially designed Ice Explorer.
- Chateau Lake Louise: Join a heritage tour of the historic hotel followed by afternoon tea.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Join a Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people.
- Glacier National Park: Board a 'Red Jammer' for a narrated trip with stunning views. Stop and meet a ranger for a guided exploration.
- Lake McDonald: Meet a Glacier National Park ranger who shares the features of the park's largest lake.
- Wallace: Meet an experienced miner and tour a silver mine.
- Seattle: Sightseeing with a Local Expert uncovers all of the city's major sights.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Spokane: Stay at Washington's grandest hotel, The Historic Davenport Hotel, Autograph Collection, and a landmark in itself. With soaring architecture and a rich history that dates back to 1914, it has earned the reputation as Spokane's grandest hotel.
- Lake McDonald Lodge: You'll enjoy stunning views at the cosy and historic Lake McDonald Lodge located on the western side of the beautiful Glacier National Park.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.