Discovery Tours: 9 Day Cuba, Face to Face
From $4299 (Land Only) to $4549* (Air & Land)
People to People Package Includes
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Miami, Miami-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Miami-Cienfuegos & Havana-Miami
- 8 nights accommodations
- 1 night Miami
- 3 nights Cienfuegos
- 4 nights Havana
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers and people to people activities per itinerary in air-conditioned vehicles
- 19 meals: 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 5 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Bottled water during educational excursions
- Services of a Cuban English-speaking Guide and a USA tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided activities & cultural exchanges including entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Visa to Cuba (for US Citizens)
- A full-time schedule of daily people-to-people activities and cultural exchanges, including discussions with locals, visits with artists, musical performances, and more
- Explore Trinidad, one of the best preserved cities in the Caribbean, with a local historian
- Hear traditional Cuban music at the Museo de Artes Decorativos, and meet the amazing musicians
- Learn about Old Havana’s restoration projects firsthand from local city planners and architects
- Witness Havana’s urban garden farming movement
- Gain insight into US-Cuba relations during a frank policy talk with an expert
- Interact with jazz musicians
2017 Dates & Prices
|Dates||Land Only||Air and Land|
|June 29 (sold out)||$4549||$4879|
|July 27 (sold out)||$4449||$4739|
Prices do not include gratuities for guides/tour managers.
Land only price does include flights Miami-Cienfuegos & Havana-Miami, as well as the arrival transfer.
It is recommended that passengers select flights that arrive in Miami no later than 5 pm on Day 1.
It is recommended that passengers select flights that depart Miami no earlier than 4 pm on Day 9.
Triple rooms are not available for this package.
The Ultimate Learning Tour: Consistent with the requirements of the OFAC People-to-People license, this program features a full-time schedule of cultural exchange between Discovery Tours participants and your Cuban hosts. There will be little or no free time on most days, except perhaps during a free evening when you're welcome to seek a local restaurant for dinner.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Any passengers born in Cuba, regardless of current citizenship, must notify Discovery Tours by Gate 1 at the time of booking as additional entry restrictions or fees may apply.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.