Treasures of Egypt
From $1,999* pp | 13 Days • 22 Meals
The mysteries and treasures of Egypt unfold before you on your journey along the intriguing Nile River. Begin by spending time at the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza – one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World. Stand in awe at the iconic Great Sphinx. Travel to ancient Memphis, with its nearly 40-foot statue of Ramses II, and Sakkara. Embark on a leisurely paced 4-night cruise on the Nile, the world’s longest river. See Luxor’s impressive Temples of Karnak. On the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor, uncover countless ancient treasures including the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Partake in a special evening, and dress up and join the fun during a traditional galabeya party. Sail to the lush oasis of Kitchener Island aboard a felucca (wooden sail boat). Egypt’s fascinating story awaits to be discovered.
Your tour – at a glance
- Spend time at the world famous Pyramids of Giza.
- Discover ancient Memphis, with its nearly 40-foot statue of Ramses II.
- Cross over to the West Bank of the Nile to explore ancient Thebes.
- Explore the awe-inspiring Valley of the Kings and Queens.
- Enjoy daily afternoon tea while cruising the Nile.
*Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date.